Systems of Equations
Chapter 6 is all about systems of equations and inequalities. Jamie will teach you how to use the elimination method, the substitution method as well as graphs to solve systems.
Jamie always love to blow things up and she seems to like the elimination method.
Systems of inequalities are explained in vivid color.
We end the series with a lesson about maximizing profit while selling hot dogs and waters at the fair.
- Solving systems of equations - elimination
- Solving systems of equations - substitution
- Solving systems of equations - graphically
- Solving 3 by 3 systems
- Solving systems of inequalities
- The x, y coordinate system
- Graphing lines and planes
- Writing systems for real world situations
- Review of fractions
- Review of order of operations
- Review of solving equations
- Review of graphing lines and planes as well as slope and y-intercept.